|If you really think about it, it makes no sense. It should be clear.|
These are in no particular order unless otherwise stated.
- Justin Beiber will be in a drug situation where he is forced to confess his mistake and then goes on the TV talk shows and then puts out an album that sells millions.
- NASA will announce that recent studies from Saturn and it's moon indicate an unusual phenomenon that Is best described as being created from an intelligent source.
- Also a planet sized object will be found in our own solar system beyond the Kuiper Belt.
- Due to the cold weather, a species of animal or plant will either be much more abundant or scarce.
- A political religious group will hold a government agency hostage and make demands that cannot be met.
- China will make great strides in it mission to the Moon by landing vehicles near American lunar sites.
- Public opinion will turn against Ashley Simpson as she selects to have an abortion after news of her pregnancy is leaked.
- A small band of two to five thieves will roam the southeast United States hitting movie theaters and fast food restaurants.
- A prominent Texas lawmaker will be discovered to have a same sex relationship with a evangelical pastor.
- Queen Elizabeth will die of natural causes and King Charles will be assassinated which makes King William the head of the monarchy.
And for a bonus one: A hurricane will hit the Los Angeles area followed by a 5.5 to 6.2 earthquake.
Let's see how well I do next year at this time.